We’ve been watching a new community pop up near Martha Lake. This new community is called Laterra Estates by Century Communities. It will have 20 homes that will be ready-for-move-in starting this Spring! We wanted to make sure they are on your radar because they are awesome, and available for pre-sale! 2 homes have already been pre-sold, and 1 more is available for pre-sale.
4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms / 3,167 Square Feet / 3 Car Garage / Price: $779,990 / 474 Floor plan Click here to see.
Here are the TOP 10 Reasons why we personally love Martha Lake.
- Location location location! Martha Lake is located near 1-5 and 405 entrances – so it makes for a very direct commute to Seattle (18 miles to Downtown) OR Bellevue (20 miles to Downtown).
- The vibe feels like a “lake town”. There are many evergreen trees around the lake, creating a sense of nature to hear and beauty to see.
- It doesn’t feel too “planned” since there is still some variety in home styles. There is a mix of older homes on larger lots along with newer homes in planned communities.
- Go a few miles East and you’re at the Mill Creek Towncenter – an upscale outdoor mall with shops, professional services, and some really great coffee shops, restaurants, and Central Market.
- Go a few miles West and you’re at the Alderwood Mall – which is an excellent Mall including Nordstrom, REI, American Girl Doll, and many more. Costco & Target nearby as well.
- Go 7 miles West and you’re in Downtown Edmonds and the ferry terminal.
- Quick Stops on the way to the freeway: Gas Stations, Starbucks, Taco Time. 🙂
- Affordability! You can buy a brand new house for the same prices as many condos or townhomes in the city.
- Martha Lake Park is open to the public – there is a beach access area, 3 fishing docks, picnic shelters, and playground. More info here.
- Martha Lake Airport Park was created from an old airport runway. They re-purposed the space and it now has 3 soccer fields, a baseball diamond, skate park, playground, and sidewalks.
MORE ABOUT PRE-SALEs
If you’re not familiar with how a pre-sale works, it’s an excellent choice! NO BIDDING WARS! The builder slowly releases more homes for pre-sale each month, and usually the first offer that comes in is accepted. If there is a homesite you would like that isn’t ready yet, we can work closely with the builder to let you know it’s release date. When you buy a home pre-sale, you pay a deposit to hold the property, and then the down payment is due at completion. You will have an opportunity to inspect the home and do a “blue tape” walk-thru with the Builder to make sure everything is perfect. If home values continue to increase as they have been, you might have instant equity before you even move in, which is a huge advantage!
Let us know if you would like a tour, we’d love to show you the options and tell you more about living in Martha Lake/ Lynnwood.
This builder, Century Communities, also has projects in Sammamish, Bothell, Shoreline, and other popular neighborhoods. We can help with those too. Click here to see.