Friends, Family and Clients:
First of all, thank you all for being loyal clients and supporters of the Beach & Boulevard Real Estate Team. We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you and our wonderful community.
Given the recent developments regarding the spread of COVID-19 in the United States, we are paying special attention to how this crisis is impacting the real estate market here in the Northwest. The safety and health of our clients, agents, and your loved ones continues to be our priority during this time.
Regarding the current real estate market:
- People in our area still need to move and we are approaching the busiest season of the year. Our recent experiences show that homes are still selling, and we expect them to continue doing so.
- Given the impact to the economy, we understand that personal circumstances change. We will continue to keep an eye on how the overall economic impact of COVID-19 is affecting real estate activity here in our area.
- Interest rates continue to be extremely low. If you are able, now is a great time to make a purchase or refinance. If you are concerned about your ability to make your mortgage payments, please give us a call and we can get you in touch with the right people to help.
For those currently active in the market and looking for a home:
- If you are concerned about viewing homes in person, we are available to conduct virtual tours using Zoom or Facetime video. We ask that you are preapproved for a mortgage prior to requesting these services.
- Our team will be taking the necessary sanitary and health precautions to minimize the risk associated with any necessary in-person meetings. We do have a “virtual-buying” program, ask us for more details. You can do everything digitally.
Here are some important guidelines from the CDC to keep in mind:
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, or in areas where the virus has spread.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Sanitize household surfaces frequently.
If you have any real estate-related questions or you want more specific stats on how our market is performing, please reach out to us anytime.
Sincerely, Gerald Overbeck & the Beach & Blvd Team
P.S. We are available for Virtual Coffee Dates if you want to talk. 😊