Live the Life
C A M A N O I S L A N D at its Best!
There is truly something magical about Camano Island, Washington State.
Located 50 miles North of Seattle, no ferry needed for a quick island get-away.
From I-5, take the Stanwood exit, drive through beautiful countryside on your way to the Island.
Camano Island is known for its quiet pace, fantastic crabbing, incredible sunsets, a true Pacific Northwest Paradise.
The Beach & Blvd team is very excited to present to you, one of the finest properties on the Island;
3454 S Camano Dr, Camano Island, WA 98282.
Designed by Dan Nelson Design NW and constructed by the builder/owner himself. No detail left upturned, this place was built to the highest standards of quality, design, details, and care. Landscaping designed & maintained by award-winning Landscape Architect.
What we L O V E about C A M A N O I S L A N D
We spent the day exploring the area and we wanted to share with you our favorite moments!
- Take your time, enjoy the ride, It’s the perfect place to take a drive. We love to head out there in a convertible to capture the fresh country air and enjoy the sights.
- There are many beaches on the island, many of them are private or belong to a community of homes. For public beaches, we recommend Cama Beach State Park or Camano Island State Park.
- Get back in touch with nature, walk the beach – you’ll find a variety of textures from the washed up beach logs, rocks, a variety of sand and mud.
- We recommend leaving your electronics behind and find a beach chair or blanket to completely relax and recharge.
Places to Eat on C A M A N O I S L A N D
- The Cookie Mill in Stanwood on your way to Camano Island is our absolute favorite! Of course the cookies are amazing (We recommend the Mocha Walnut), but they also have ice cream, a full espresso bar, salads, soups & sandwiches. We make it a point to stop there on our way to the Island, every single time!
- Jimmy’s Pizza is also located on Stanwood on your way to Camano Island. It’s a great family restaurant with not only pizza, but a great selection of pasta all in a very welcoming environment.
- The Duck In Cafe in Stanwood is a real treat! It’s your classic farm town neighborhood cafe – perfect for a casual breakfast. Be prepared, you may need to share a table with the locals for the ultimate small town experience.
- The Rockaway Bar & Grill is located at the Golf Course.
- Cama Beach Cafe & Catering is located at the Cama Beach State park, loved the food here and the setting is modern yet woodsy with amazing views. Brunch on Weekends, worth the wait.
- Pub 282 is your sportsbar on the Island – get your American & Pub style food, featuring local beers on tap.
- Brooklyn Bros Pizzeria
- Shipwreck Coffee Stand
- Camano Island Inn
- Fresh crab that you catch & cook yourself! 🙂
Featured Luxury Listing: 3454 S Camano Dr, Camano Island, WA 98282
One-of-a-kind Luxury Waterfront Estate on 4.5 Acres, 4176 sqft of Custom-Finishes, w/ 200′ of PRIME West-Side Frontage. Views of Saratoga Passage, Olympic Mts & breathtaking sunsets! Builders house designed by Dan Nelson Design NW. Chef’s kitchen w/ large granite island & custom cabinets. Prof. landscaping w/ 1850sqft of composite decking for outdoor living. Original cabin has 3/4 bath &kitchen. 1200sqft heated Workshop. Beach & boat launch access mins away. 1-hour drive to Seattle (no ferry).
Gardens / Landscape
Outdoor Living / Entertaining
Original Coastal Cabin
For more information on this property, please contact the Listing Agent, Gerald Overbeck 206-383-1207 GeraldOverbeck@KW.com
To view the listing: Click here
To view the Virtual Walk Thru Tour: Click here
To view the Video: Click here
To search all homes on Camano Island: Click here
More photos from our day on Camano Island, Lifestyle photos by Ruby Somera Photographery. Thank you Cassie Van Loo for showing us around!